Table of Contents Hide
Hello Friends! MDCAT Physics ( Alternating Current and magnetic induction notes) handwritten/handmade notes are available here to improve your concepts. These notes are very helpful in concept building . Always read quality assured and detailed notes for better concept building.
Concept is basically an strong idea. Making strong ideas about the basic subject “Physics”. it is verified that by studying particular MDCAT physics notes can make your concepts stronger than the person who has not read it. The basic chapters in physics which are studied in this subject are Alternating current and electromagnetic induction.
Alternating current and magnetic induction handwritten notes are best for building your concepts about these chapters. These are the base of physics. So, do your best and believe in yourself.
How to prepare MDCAT Physics ?
We can easily prepare this by following important tips and tricks which are given below :
- Handmade notes.
- learning and writing important points.
- Watching valuable Videos.
- Visualize and practice important diagrams.
- Performing our biology MDCAT tests.
- Go through the details exam pattern.
- FSC and A LEVEL concepts can make you more skillful in entrance tests. FSC is an intermediate education for students. For MDCAT and NUMS aspirants it is necessary that you should pay dire attention to your studies for getting admission to medical university.
- Revise your basic concepts.
- The most important tool for the preparation of MDCAT is practice, practice, and practice. When you learn basic formulas of physics, you can easily perform Physics portion in MDCAT.
Content List For MDCAT Physics Syllabus:
i. Force and motion
ii. Work and energy
iii. Rotational and circular motion
vii. Current electricity
ix. Electromagnetic induction
xi. Dawn of modern physics
xii. Atomic spectra
xiii. Nuclear physics
so, here we start with alternating current and magnetic induction MDCAT notes!
Electromagnetic induction Outlines:
i. Electromagnetic induction
ii. Faraday’s Law
iii. Lenz’s Law
iv. Lenz’s Law and conservation of energy
v. Generating electricity-Alternating Current Generator
i. State Faraday’s law of electromagnetic induction.
ii. Account for Lenz’s law to predict the direction of an induced current and
relate to the principle of conservation of energy.
iii. Describe the construction of a transformer and explain how it works.
iv. Describehowset-upandstepdowntransformerscanbeusedtoensureefficienttransferof electricity along
Tests are the best source for polishing your abilities. “When the student is ready, the master appears” (PROVERB). Polishing your skills by the proactive quality and assuring testing system. So, let’s start with the major subject “Physics”.
About NMDCAT and PMC:
National Medical and Dental College Admission Test is a computerized based test for admission in medical universities. It is conducted all over Pakistan for getting admissions in MBBS and BDS programs. PMC is Pakistan Medical Commission that conducts NMDCAT. It is linked with medical universities and plays important role in entrance test exams.
NMDCAT PAPER PATTERN 2021
Total # of MCQs: 210
Duration of MDCAT: 3.5 hours
Format: Computer-based MCQs
Minimum pass marks: 65%
No negative marking
Percentage # of MCQs
1. Biology 32 %…..68 marks
2. Chemistry 26.5%…. 56 marks
3. Physics 26.5%…. 56 marks
4. English 10%….. 20marks
5. Logical Reasoning 5%…. 10marks
Difficulty levels of MCQs
Note: In the Biology, Chemistry, and Physics section, 70% of questions will be a recall, and 30%
will be application level.
Can we upload MDCAT Notes?
If you want to contribute and help others. via your MDCAT Created stuff shortlisting notes books etc. medical colleges entry tests, students
These Notes created by Hand
- Image Quality is checked by our dedicated Team
- Notes are according to the syllabus
- reference to notes are clear mentioned
if you have any questions or want to contribute please contact us.
- Hope so, These MDCAT Physics Notes will help you. And you will achieve your goals. Our team review his notes and Publish here.
If you need any help or question contact us.